Well It was a 160 person bounty tourney. I played really tight and made a friend in the process. I have to say it was the funniest tourney I have been in. Everyone was relaxed and was having a good time. To the people out there that think you have to play every hand that has an Ace or a King you have a long way to go. I played onl premium hands or better than 8 paired. I remember at one of the tables i was said "I have Played 37 hands, won 3 and collected 2 bounties." The guy across the table said "he has won 10 hands and no bounties." I think bounty tourney brings out the all inners in side of people. It's really disgusting how they play. Needless to say I came in 3rd with only 3 bounties. Not too shabby. I can only recall one hand so here is how it went down. I raise with pocket 10's. The guy to my right called all in. I was mad cause I finally caught a decent hand. I had about 12000 in chips left. I made the call and put him at risk. He flips over 9's to my 10's I was happy. Flop came and gave him a 9. I started my good byes. Then a 10 appeared on the river. That victory and people playing like idiots trying to win bounties landed me in 3rd place.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Yesterdays Tourney
Posted by Marcd225 at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment